Amazon Interview Boot Camp
Land an Offer from Amazon in 2019
Amazon is going to hire 25,000 people across its HQ2 cities. Additionally, Amazon continues to hire aggressively in Seattle and its many locations across the globe.
The time to getting ready is NOW.
By end of the boot camp, you will have
- determined optimal strategy and positioning to differentiate yourself from competition
- prepared compelling answers for Amazon Leadership Principles questions
- sharpened your skills to answer technical, design and case questions
- boosted your confidence to land an offer from Amazon
- interacted with an Elite Interview Coach who specialized in Amazon Interview Preparation and get your questions answered
Andrew Franklin, bestselling author of How to Get a Job at Amazon, and Elite Interview Coach, is offering interview coaching boot camp to help you ace your Amazon interview. Since 2008, he has helped hundreds of job applicants to land offers from Amazon.
- Author of Best-Selling How to Get A Job At Amazon in Kindle Store.
- Former Amazonian and hiring manager.
- Founder and CEO: NailYourJobInterview.com
- Started Amazon interview coaching in 2008. Have helped hundreds of applicants to land offers at Amazon by applying his strategic framework. He has continued to polish and perfect his playbook.
- His coaching is based on over 2 decades of experience as a software developer, product manager, Chief Marketing Officer, GM, EVP, and Officer at publicly traded companies. You’re getting hard-hitting coaching and advice from a professional who has been there, done that.
- His style is honest, direct, candid, transparent, insightful, and helpful.
- His approach is strategic, structured, specific, and pragmatic.
- He has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science from University of California at Berkeley and an MBA from Kellogg School of Business. But, he has also learned many lessons from the School of Hard Knocks.
- #1 ranked expert on Quora career with 3.5 million views
- Featured columnist on Paysa.com, one of the fastest growing career websites.
StartLecture 2.1: Amazon Recruiting Process Overview (3:17)
StartLecture 2.2: Lead Generation (6:59)
StartLecture 2.3: How to prepare for Amazon phone interview (3:33)
StartLecture 2.4: How to prepare for Amazon on-site interview (5:32)
StartLecture 2.5: Understand the role of bar raiser (5:08)
StartLecture 2.6: Job title deflation at Amazon (7:08)
StartLecture 2.7: Amazon compensation structure and negotiation (2:57)
StartLecture 2.8: section homework (2:40)
StartLecture 3.1: Why Amazon Leadership Principles are so important? (4:17)
StartLecture 3.2: Define Amazon Leadership Principles (13:41)
StartLecture 3.3: Honest truth about Amazon Leadership Principles (what are excluded, and what are included) (10:21)
StartLecture 3.4: Homework to prepare for Amazon Leadership Principles interview (2:48)